Friday, October 5, 2007

Luscious P UNDERCOVER

NewLife Part III


NEWLIFE PART III

Luscious P continues her tour through the NewLife Site, where millions build virtual people, have virtual lives and conduct virtual affairs.



It was fun chitchatting with my two new pals but I realized it was time to scope out more of NewLife and sitting on my cute little butt wasn’t going to cut it.


“It’s time for me to scoot,” I said to Ronnie and Godfrey.



“Why?” Godfrey said. “You just got here.”



“Hmm,” I said, “I know, but I have places to go, things to see. Can’t do that sitting in here no matter how delightful the company.”

“Oh, isn’t she sweet, Godfrey,” Ronnie said. She gave me another one of her chilly smiles.

“I have an idea,” Godfrey said. “Let me show you around, Amelie.”

“Godfrey can show you quite a few things,” Ronnie said as she pulled another long tip filtered cigarette from its pack.

I looked at Ronnie. “Like his plumber’s snake?”

“Come one, Amelie,” Godfrey said, “let me show you around NewLife City. It’s a happenin place!”



“Well, since you put it that way, sure.” Might as well, I thought. I could grill him at the same time; find out what the attraction was to submerse oneself in a new cyber-identity on a fake world cyber site.




The neon lights and glittery signs of various clubs lit our way as we strolled down the street.

“So are you really a woman?” Godfrey said.

“Are you really a man?” I said.



“I’m a man,” he said, “and I hope you’re a woman.”
“I am,” I said as two very good-looking women strolled by. In fact, most everyone was attractive.



“What would you like to do?” Godfrey said.



“Well,” I said, “this part of NewLife reminds me of the Vegas Strip, a very clean Vegas Strip.”



“Yeah,” he said, “I know what you mean.”



“Are there any places in NewLife where one can go, you know, to have a bit more fun?”



He stopped and looked at me. “You mean, fun fun?”



I looked at him. “Ahunh, fun fun. That kind of fun.” I hoped he would take me to parts of NewLife that were in the shadows, below the radar, so to speak.



“How much fun did you want?” He said.



I smiled at him. “As much as I can take.”

He smiled. “You don’t beat about the bush, do you?”



I shook my head. “No, I prefer to cut right to the chase.”



“Where we’re going it isn’t PG rated. Are you sure you’re up for it?”

“Do I have to sign a disclaimer that I’m over twenty one?”



“I just wanted to make sure,” he said, “that you know what you’re getting yourself into.”



“How would I know,” I said, “if I hadn’t done it yet?”

“Good point,” he said.



“Don’t worry,” I said, “I can take care of myself.”


“For some strange reason I believe you,” he said. “Ready?”



I smiled. “Ready.”



NEXT WEEK: Luscious P continues her report from NewLife


Part One


Part Deaux

No comments:

Death by 1000 Papercuts

Attempting the roll back of the nanny-state: one papercut at a time.

Since 2007

"A Rip-Snortin" Gang of Hard-Living, Rightwing Cutthroats "

  • Classy Dame -- Little Baby Ginn
  • Cigar Afficinado --Mondoreb
  • Marijuana Girl- Luscious P(each)
  • Coffee Boy----Giant Scrotum Man
Add to Technorati Favorites

My Blogger Panel